I'm not usually one who is big into altering things. But, when I saw this line of Jillibean goodies, I thought it really called for this. I used a Sucrets tin and altered it to create an emergency sewing kit for my desk at school.
Here's the inside....
I used one of the die cut buttons and some foam tape to make a secure place to store a needle.
Here's the outside top view:
And the side....
I'm so pleased with how this project came out. And, had another sore throat this week, so I have another Sucrets tin that will become something fun soon! Thanks for stopping by!
Rolled Flower Sets
14 hours ago