Friday, August 20, 2010

ABC Cards!

The My Sketch World ABC Crop is still ROCKIN' ON at the MSW Forum.  I wanted to share a couple more cards that I made for the crop!

This one is for "I is for Ink."  I misted the white cardstock with "Denim Blue" Glimmer Mist and then colored my stamped image with my new Copic Markers and added a few dots with my trusty Signo pen.  Isn't she CUTE?!

This one is for "G is for Girly Green."  I used some gorgeous Cosmo Cricket Everafter Papers and the GORGEOUS butterfly from Zva creative.  There is a red one and a blue one still left!  ;)
If you haven't stopped over to check out the MSW crop, I would encourage you to come on by!  We have over 60 people participating in the crop so far and almost 500 projects added to the Gallery!!!  What are you waitng for??!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. These cards are wonderful! I have been wanting to try Copic markers for the longest time but I'm intimidated! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!