Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's Game Time!!!

My kids LOVE to play board games!  Life, Monopoly, Cards- Anything!!  When I saw this paper from Scrappin' Sports & More, I knew it would be perfect!  It's from their "Young and Active" line and it's all about Board Games!  The fun, primary colors make it so "kid friendly."  The front side of the paper is the "game board" and the back side has all of the "cards."  I cut the cards out to make a nice little hand of cards to use as an embellishment.  I also cut out the dice and popped them with some foam tape, and the blue deck of cards, as well!  The rub-ons are fabulous, too!  Such great colors!!  I love how this layout came out!


Thanks for stopping by today!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layout, Nicole! Love that paper-so cool! Love the perspective of your photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole, I tried to leave you a message on SNR but was having trouble navigating the site this morning. Just wanted you to know that I loved the star ornament. Not only did I make several for our tree but I am taking the idea to my daughter's 2nd grade school Christmas party today. I have been cutting, pre-folding and doing a little pre-gluing to make it super simple for them. I can't wait! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!