Saturday, March 26, 2011

More to share!

I'm still getting caught up on all of the fun stuff that I haven't shared yet!  Here are two layouts that were in recent issues of Scrapbook News & Review.  They were both in the sketches section of the magazine. 

This sweet-little-kissable-face belongs to Daniel and he is the son of two wonderful people that I work with.  I wasn't a scrapper yet when my kids were babies, so I borrow other peoples' babies to scrap!  And, I LOVE this line of Fancy Pants paper!!

Here's one of miss Elizabeth featuring some gorgeous My Mind's Eye papers.  The were the perfect colors to scrap my little red-head!!
Thanks for stopping by!!  I still have lots more to share and will be back soon! 

5 comments:

  1. Love it, Nicole!!! I miss you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right - those papers are PERFECT for that photo of your dd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, that is funny. i borrow photos of my friend's girls b/c i never get to scrap little girls :)

    love love these!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!