Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hoppy Easter!

Hey there, everyone!  I know that I've been a slacker here on my blog, but I've been scrapping... I promise!!

Today I want to share a few projects that I've made for the A Walk Down Memory Lane blog! 

First up... some Ombre Cards!  Ombre is all the range these days so I wanted to try it out on some sweet and simple cards! 


 
I also made a sweet little Easter Bunny using only circle, oval and heart dies.  She's just SO cute.... and there's a tutorial on how to make here HERE on the AWDML blog!
 
I hope you enjoyed these projects and will visit the AWDML blog to see the products I used upclose!  I have lots more fun stuff to share with you, but you're just going to have to come back to see them!
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Nik!!! Those cards are totally awesome!!! (Not only because they have a bunch of butterflies on them. ;) )

    And the basket is also super-sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nik! So happy to see some new paper goodness here! Loving the collection of pretty cards and that bunny basket is too darn cute! I may just have to make one for the new grandbaby's easter gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards and the bunny basket is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful cards, Nic! LOVELOVELOVE them! That little bunny bag is as cute as could be!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!