Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I am a SCRAPAHOLIC!!

Yes!! I AM a Scrapaholic, but it's also the name of a wonderful kit club! And, I was asked to be the November "Visiting Therapist." The kit is gorgeous and features Bo Bunny's Kitchen Spice paper and Cosmo Cricket's Nutmeg paper. And, the embellisments are gorgeous, too-- lots of Maya Road goodies!!

In this layout I used the kit and my daughter's 2nd grade school photos. I used one of the Maya Road journaling cards to mat the wallet sized photo and cut the flowers out of one of the papers to create the embellie cluster. To create the title, I inked the chipboard letters from the kit and heat embossed them with clear powder. I also added some Stickles!
I want to thank Lynn at IAAS for this opportunity! And, I would encourage any scrapper to look into her kits! They are a great value, especially if you do a subscription!! You can check them out on her homepage--> HERE

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats again GF!!!! What a fantabulous LO you created!!! I love the big 2 and the overall design! She is just a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really great use of those neat products! LOVE I Am a Scrapaholic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this LO. She is beautiful and the colors you chose compliment her in every way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!