Sunday, November 15, 2009

I can't believe it's November 15th!!!

Where did November go? Then again, I am not sure where the months went starting in about July! But, here we are at November 15th and I get to share what I have been working on over at A Walk Down Memory Lane!

I was so excited that I got to work with this GORGEOUS Bo Bunny Flutter Butter! It took me a long time to cut into it because it is so darn pretty, but I am really glad that I did!
Beauty:
And this LO was done with this month's featured manufacturer: PINK PAISLEE! I loved working with this Spring Fling line and have used darn near every scrap of it! I especially loved the sheet of die cuts where the large bracket frame came from!
The FIRST Missing Tooth:This card also shows some more Spring Fling paper and die-cuts and these super cute Prima Felt flowers! Love 'em!!

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to stop by the AWDML DT Blog to check out the daily posts. There is a Pink Paislee Contest going on, the weekly challenges that go into a drawing at the end of the month, and starting December 1st we will be doing the 12 Days of Christmas-- 12 Days of Tutorials on making Christmas cards, decorations, ornaments, gifts and more!! Oh, and don't forget to sign up for the new and improved Newsletter, too!!!
We are also doing a LIVE CHAT with Rebecca, the owner of PINK PAISLEE on Monday, November 16th at 9:00PM EST! Just click HERE to go to our new Live Chat room!
There's so much fun stuff going on at AWDML! Don't miss ANY of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!