Saturday, January 18, 2014

Jumping for January Joy!

Hey, scrappy friends!  Sorry I've been a slacker on updating by blog lately.  I had surgery on BOTH of my feet back in December and the road to recovery has been a bit longer than I anticipated.  But, I'm getting my energy and my mobility back slowly but surely.  Thanks for sticking with me!  Here's a post I shared on the Birds of a Feather blog today!

What do you get when you cross rich, beautiful jewel tones with sweet patterns and incredible embellishments? The January 2014 BOAF kit, of course!!! Seriously, this is an amazing kit that is chock full of amazing colors and easy to use embellishments that are perfectly coordinated. The add-ons make it even better!

I have a simple, but pretty layout to share with you today. It features a photo of my daughter taken on her 10th birthday. She's so full of beauty, energy and big dreams.

Here's a close-up of the title and some of the embellishments that I used. Aren't the colors faulous?


I also made a card to share with you today! These flowers (available in the extra embellishments) come grouped together in sweet little bouquets. They made me think of sending someone flowers, so that's exactly what I wanted to do with my card. The patterned paper you see here is part of the extra patterned paper add-on. See the extras are SO worth it!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my projects and that you are inspired to order your BOAF kit TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!