Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Anyone who knows me will hit the floor when I announce that I MADE A MINI ALBUM! There are those that never thought they'd see the day! But, I did it and I almost dare to say that I am hooked! I saw the cutest chipboard album that was in the shape of a baseball cap at a local scrapbook store's going out of business sale. ( So sad to see another LSS close... ) When I saw the album, it screamed "Scrappin' Sports and More" at me! So, I printed out the photos of my son's tee ball season, covered the pages mostly with the new "Sports Head On" papers, added some Scrappin' Sports and More Cardstock Stickers, added a few captions and a little bit-o-journaling and BAM- I actually did it! So, here you go!
(You can click on each page to see it bigger!)

The Cover:
Pages 1 and 2:


Pages 3 and 4:


Pages 5 and 6:


Pages 7 and 8:

Back Cover:

Scrappin' Sports and More Products Used:
#1335 Sports Head On- Watersports (blue)
#1336 Sports Head On- Wrestling (black/gray)
#1320 Sports Head On- Basketball (brown)
#1325 Sports Head On- Golf (green)
#5526 Cardstock Stickers Baseballs
#1175 Defining the Game- Competition (stars)
#1005 Defining the Game- Baseball (words)

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my album!  Come back again soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is just too cute! I never do mini albums either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wicked cute, fun project!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!