Thursday, September 2, 2010

Graphic 45!!!

The featured paper manufacturer at A Walk Down Memory Lane this month is Graphic 45!  I have to admit that I was pretty apprehensive about working with it because it's not my "style."  But, once I got it and got to work, it acutally fell into place beautifully!  I have only played with the "A Proper Gentleman" line so far but plan to tackle "Boardwalk" this weekend!  And, don't forget-- AWDML's featured manufacturers are 25% off for the whole month!  That means that Graphic 45 and Stampendous are both a GREAT deal this month!  Be sure to check it out!

Here are some projects that I created with Graphic 45 so far...

Handsome Boy:

Julius (an altered frame featuring the gorgeous baby boy of some friends at school):

Wanted Card (couldn't we all use a "service man" once in a while?!)

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!