Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sharing some Scrappy Fun!

Just getting caught up today with some fun projects that I haven't shared here yet!

First up is this super fun layout that was in the Sketch section of the July issue of Scrapbook News and Review.  The Cosmo Cricket paper worked PERFECTLY for it and I LOVE how this one turned out.

These next two were created for the "Cramfest" crop at Scrapbook Deals 4U (which has JUST become Scrapbook Dasies) .  The challenges were pretty hard, but I was pretty happy with what I came up with. 

In Your Eyes:

And this one was also used for the "Z" challenge at the My Sketch World ABC Crop.  Z was for Zebra and the challenge was to create a layout using only black, white and one other color.

Fun in the Pool:

This one was also done for SNR in the July Issue and was for one of the sketches:

Splash Zone:


And the last one was also for SNR (I think way back in June) and I don't even remember what the call was.  I told ya I had to get chaught up!  LOL!

Makin' A Splash:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you will come again soon!

5 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!