Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's All About the Numbers...

Scrappin' Sports & More is hosting a sketch challenge this month on their blog!  The beautiful and wonderfully talented Lucy Chesna created the sketch for us and it's a GREAT one!  It's so versatile and just perfect for use with the SS&M Papers.  Check out the sketch and the details of the contest HERE.

Here is the layout that I created to go with the sketch.  I changed it to one photo (instead of two), and flip-flopped a few of the elements to work with my photo and came up with a layout that I'm really happy with.  And, more importantly to me, my son is just thrilled with it!

SS&M Products Used:
#1330-Sports Head On- Soccer (soccer balls)
#1329- Sports Head On- Racing (white/gray)
#1336-Sports Head On- Wrestling (black/gray)

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope that you will come again, soon!

3 comments:

  1. Love this lo!! The blue "numbers" and the big 28 look great! You do such fun title work. Love the layered soccer balls too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!