Saturday, August 1, 2009

August is ROCKIN' at My Sketch World!!

Oh, yeah, baby!!! My Sketch World is the place to be for the month of August! We just kicked off the month long ABC Crop this morning with the first challenge! And, our sponsor, I Am A Scrapaholic, has provided three yummy kits for the grand prizes!!!

Since it is the first of the month, we also get to reveal the new sketch!! Check out the sketch here: My Sketch World Blog.

Here is my take on it:
Have a great day!! Can't wait to see you at the crop!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Nik, I love all your projects!!! I wanted to thank you for sending so many gals over to my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this LO!!! And I'm LOVING all the challenges you've been posting at MSW!!! :) Can't wait to see the rest and play some more! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!