Friday, February 19, 2010

A few more things to share!

Just a few more things to share from the crops that I have been playing around in. This first one is based on a sketch by Helen over at Dixie Pieces and was part of their "Beat the Winter Blues Crop." I am LOVING this line of 3Bugs paper and I'm starting to wish I had picked up two of each sheet! I like how it lends itself toward the clean, simple lines that I like to play with. And, this card is based on a sketch by Tammy who is also from Dixie Pieces. It was a fun sketch to work with and I might just use this one again!
Thanks for stopping by!! Hopefully I'll have a few more things to share with you soon.... ;)

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Nik!! He looks so grown up for kindergarten!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so cute...i want that line too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colby is such a cutie Nik!! Love the LO you created with his kinder picture! You mixed the papers fabulously!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!