Thursday, May 20, 2010

Project 12: Exploring Fort Williams

Scrappin' Sports and More's Design Team is participating in Project 12! I am jumping in for April's sketch and I chose to document our visit to Fort Williams in Cape Elizabeth, Maine during our April Vacation. It's a popular tourist spot, but we had never been there. I don't tend to do a lot of journaling, but this sketch by Becky Fleck gave me the push I needed to really document our adventure. You can click on the layout to see it a little bigger.


SS&M Products used:
#1253 Volleyball Game
#1239 Baseball Game

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Great layout, Nicole. You did a great job with the sketch and it blows me away that you did this with "Sporty" papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME layout, Nicole! Love the touches of black and those punched borders are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!