Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A few things to share....

Hi, All!! I hope you are all enjoying beautiful sun-shiney days! Just thought I'd take a few minutes to share a few things I have been up to....

This layout was done for the Camp Rock Crop at Scrapbook Deals 4U. It's been a super fun crop so far and I can't wait to see what week four's challenge will be! I am LOVING this line from My Mind's Eye, too!

And, this is the card I made for my dad for Father's Day. He's quite the handy guy to have around so I thought this would be perfect for him! I used Scrappin' Sports & More papers to create a "Tape Measure" card. When you pull out the "tape" all the way, it's about two feet long! And, we all signed the back before we gave it to him. Happy Father's Day, Dad!!
I'll be back to share more very soon!! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!