Sunday, August 15, 2010

Having FUN!!

I've been scrapping my little heart out this week and made some layouts that I'm really happy with!  They fit challenges at a few different websites, which is always good, too! 

Miss Elizabeth turned 8 this week, and I took a photo of her the day of her birthday.  I used the fabulous Imaginisce Lucy Bird Papers (available at A Walk Down Memory Lane) and the monthly Imaginisce Sketch, as well.  I was also inspired by a challenge at Scrapbook Deals 4U and wouldn't have even taken this photo, if it weren't for the photo challenges at Dixie Pieces!  Phew! 


This layout was also inspired by a challenge at Scrapbook Deals 4U!  It also fits for the D is for Dots challenge at My Sketch World.  And, it uses the exclusive A Walk Down Memory Lane sketch by Kim Holmes that is only available to subscribers to the AWDML Newsletter.  This is one of those times where it's so much cuter in person and the photo doesn't do it justice.  (Dear Santa, I have been a good girl.  Please bring me a scanner!).

I hope you are having a FABULOUS day!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. this is such beautiful work. I love it!! I really adore the snap shots layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work, loving the layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous LO's Niki.. love the accents and colour combos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!