Saturday, November 6, 2010

From this moment....

Drum roll......  Here is the other layout that I created for display at Wholly Scrap in North Hampton, NH this month.  The papers from Creative Imaginations are gorgeous and I am so pleased with how this layout came out!  The rolled cardstock roses were made using my Nestibilities dies and are so pretty!  It's hard to believe it's been over eleven years since this photo was taken!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Feel free to swing by the Wholly Scrap store to see this layout up close and in person....oh, and have a little fun shopping while you are there- there are SO many goodies!!!

5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! And you were a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, love it, love it!! I'm highlighting this on our blog right...now... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously nicole...when I saw this lo in the MSW gallery, it made my jaw drop. I love how you stitched the pp pieces!!! Fabulous design and one of my favorite los of yours! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!