Friday, August 12, 2011

Fun with Scraps!

It's been a while since I shared anything here!  Life has been crazy-- I've painted my house (almost done!), ushered in my daughter's 9th year and even welcomed a new furry baby into the family!  Now that things are slowing down (hopefully!) I'll be able to share more fun things with you!

I played with a few scraps from my Scrappin' Sports & More's Title Sports papers and I created this fun bookmark for my daughter!  It's funny how a few scraps of paper can make a kiddo so happy!  The only one not please was my son, so  I had to make another one!  LOL!

I hope you all are having a fabulous August and that it doesn't go by too fast!  Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Sorted out my craft room yesterday and found lots of "scraps" that would make great book marks. Great idea!!! Love the new furry baby BTW, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!