Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Meet Duffy!

Duffy is our new baby.  He may be covered in fur, but he is our baby.  This is Duffy's first layout and it features some great goodies from A Walk Down Memory Lane.  I looked and looked for just the right line of paper that feaured  a "pet theme" without being too over the top.  And, when I saw this line from Bella Blvd called Tail Waggers and Cat Naps, I knew I'd found it!  This layout also features some letter stickers from American Crafts, Prima and Cosmo Cricket.


I am also SUPER excited to announce that i've been invited back to the Design Team at A Walk Down Memory Lane!  This is a FABULOUS team to be on and I'm thrilled to be back for my third term!  Thank so Lisa for this incredible opportunity!  If you shop at AWDML this month, you can save 25% on our featured manufacturers American Crafts and The Greeting Farm!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!