Sunday, September 2, 2012

More September Kit FUN!

Hey, everyone!  Today I get so share some more fun projects from the September Kit!

First up, my sweet Duffy, the famous Goldendoodle who has stolen our hearts. We had taken a hike on Mackworth Island (just off the coast of Portland, ME) and took a break for the kids to wade in the water before heading home. Duffy had been with us the whole time and didn't want to leave my side while sitting on the beach, but never took his eyes of the kids, either.

One of my favorite parts of this page is the butterfly. I used some Cinnamon colored Stickles to create the flight trail. First I put dots with a pencil to create the pattern I wanted and then put dots of Stickles over the pencil marks to create the trail. I also used the Stickles on the top corner to help tie the page together.

The Glubers are such a fun part of this month's kit! They are really known for how easy it is to make a ribbon flower, so that's just what I wanted to do. And, the ribbon in the kit is just gorgeous!! The green ribbon has a beautiful sheen to it. I simply moved the ribbon around the Gluber to create the flower and then used a chipboard piece from the kit Extras as my flower center.  You can read on the BOAF Blog more about how I created the frame!


Thanks so much for stopping by the BOAF Blog today!! Make sure you come back to see what the other Design Team members are doing with this beautiful kit!!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore that layout, Nicole - the title, the mazing photo and your design elements are all perfect! Such a sweet card - I have some Glubers and havent used them yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!