Friday, October 19, 2012

It's Sketch Time!!

During this busy (ok...totally INSANE) week, I almost forgot to share the October Card Sketch from My Sketch World!  The fabulously talented Lucy Chesna has done it again and designed a beautiful sketch for us to play...ahem... I mean WORK with!

 
And, here's the card I came up with....
 
 
All of the papers, ribbon, chipboard and brads came from the October Birds of a Feather kit!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to swing by the MSW Blog to see what the rest of the design team did with the sketch.  And, be sure to stop back here tomorrow.  I've been a blogging slacker and have quite a few projects to share with you!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous take on this wonderful sketch, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to have to use this sketch! Love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!