Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Funny Valentines

I know Valentine's Day was more than a week ago now, but I'm still in the Valentine's spirit, so I wanted to share this layout that I created last week!  This one showcases some gorgeous Authentique papers and of course, my two kiddos!  I love the striking combination of black, white and red!

 
In this past week's newsletter at A Walk Down Memory Lane, I shared a quick tip on how to make these leaves with a circle punch!  My days of freehanding leaves are over!  And, let's face it-- anal-retentive people like me MUST have leaves with their flowers!
 

And, here's a little close-up of the title work!  I used a combination of Thickers, Lily Bee Alphas and my Cricut on this one!  I LOVE to mix up the alphas in my titles!  It's a great way to create interest and to draw the eye to the title!  Love it!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll come back tomorrow to see my very first altered canvas!

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! And as you say: black, white and red really work together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!