Sunday, January 26, 2014

An Oldie But A Goodie!

Hey, there everyone!!  Here's a challenge and project that are up on the BOAF blog today!
I have a Sunday Scrappy Challenge for you! You are welcome to use this as a BONUS challenge for our Winterfest Crop going on now! If you get this challenge posted in the BOAF Gallery and linked to THIS thread by the end of the day on Wednesday, you'll go into a drawing for a RAK along with those who complete my other crop challenges!

So, what is this challenge you ask?! Well, the challenge is simple: Use a photo that is at least 10 years old.
I used the gorgeous January Kit and another photo that my aunt and uncle gave me last year after my grandmother passed away. It's from their wedding. Since this uncle is my father's brother and this aunt is my mother's sister, the parents in the photo are also both sets of my grandparents! So, this is a very special photo to me. There are not a lot of photos that have all four of my grandparents in it! (Not 100% sure that the date is correct, but I'll double check... ;)  )


Here's a close- up of the gorgeous flower and the banner pieces that I used. There's also a piece of chipboard from the kit extras that worked perfectly here!
 

And, finally a close-up of the photo. From left to right it's my Grampy (my mom's dad), Grammy (my mom's mom), Aunt Sharon (my mom's sister), Uncle Nelson (my dad's brother), Memere (my dad's mom) and Pepere (my dad's dad). Can you see where E's red hair came from in Grammy's big poufy hair?!


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my layout and that you'll participate in the challenge!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely photo to have! And a lovely layout for it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!