Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy November 1st!!!

The month of November brings PINK PAISLEE as the Featured Manufacturer at A Walk Down Memory Lane! I chose to use their "Spring Fling" line and found that it is very easy to work with! The colors are wonderful and the patterns were really fun!

Here is my Flirty Fella on the day of his birthday party! I was inspired to make the tree by a card tutorial that my friend
Scarlett Salomone did. Isn't it cute?! And, the sketch, by the lovely Lucy Chesna is the November 1st sketch at MY SKETCH WORLD!!
Ahhh...my girls!! This is getting to be a famous photo of Lucy, Suzann and I during our all too short visit this summer. We had an absolute blast and I can't wait to do it again! I think that this gorgeous paper, and the sketch by Becky Fleck did the photo justice. :)

This cute and simple card was made with
Pink Paislee's Spring Fling line and a set of Just Rite Stamps. These stamps are super cute and I am having a great time learning to use them!
This card is for all of you that actually visit my blog, and especially those of you that leave comments! Thanks so much for letting me share my work with you!

Be sure to stop by the AWDML DT BLOG today for the full reveal from the Design Team, and EVERY DAY for fun challenges and tutorials (there will even be a prize every month!!)
I hope that November brings you lots of things to be thankful for! Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Nik!!! Love your new Blog look too!!! and I "heart" you too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!