Tuesday, November 24, 2009

FINALLY....

....Miss Elizabeth lost her first tooth! This has been a long time in coming and she was quite sure that everyone in her class had lost a tooth BUT HER! Finally, she has joined the ranks of the kids with gap-toothed grins!

I was able to use more goodies from the
I am a Scrapaholic November Kit to make this Layout and I love how it came out. Most of the paper is from the Bo Bunny Kitchen Spice collection.

Thanks again to Lynn and the girls at IAAS for inviting me to be this month's visiting therapist! If joining a Kit Club is on your Christmas list, or if you want to just buy one kit, I insist that you check out Lynn's kits! They are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

Have a great day!!

4 comments:

  1. this is a fabulous layout.... love the colouring, the detailing and best of all... what a great keepsake of the loss to first tooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole, thank you so much for the kind words!
    And for doing such an amazing job with the kit this month. I love your clean style and hope we actually get to crop together soon!
    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great LO! Congrats on he lost tooth...tooth fairy visit in the future I suppose! It was great to have you here this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!