Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane December Fun!!

December has been wildly busy, but we have been having fun at A Walk Down Memory Lane! This month's featured manufacturer is American Crafts! So, for the entire month of December, ALL American Crafts products are 15% off! WOOHOO!!

Here's a LO I did using the "
Everyday" collection from American Crafts, as well as their cardstock and their Thickers.
Here's a simple card using the same collection:
And, here's the sign I made for Elizabeth's room, again using the Everyday Collection. I made one for Colby a few months ago and she has NOT let me forget that I needed to make one for her, too!


My sweet boy is 6 years old!! I can't believe how fast it's going! Here's a LO that uses some
Pink Paislee Amber Road and the journaling tells of some of the things he loves at Six!

This LO was made with the gorgeous Alissa line from Bo Bunny as well as some AC Cardstock and Thickers. And, my Martha Stewart Doiley Lace Edge Punch got quite a workout, too!

I LOVE how this card came out!! I recycled the packaging from some Fancy Pants Crocheted Flowers and then used my circle cutter to cut my cardstock. Then, I attached the Three Bugs paper to the back and filled it with some glitter. The result: A Snow Globe Card!
This banner was inspired by "Mimi", a fellow scrapper that made a gorgeous banner using acrylic mitten shapes. This was a lot of fun to make and the Three Bugs Let it Snow Caboodle Kit had the perfect paper for it!

Thanks for checking in! I am excited to stay on at A Walk Down Memory Lane for the month of January, and hopefully even longer! This has been such a fun DT to be on and I really feel like I have learned a lot. Thanks to Lisa for this amazing opportunity!
Have a wonderful holiday, everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!