Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy December 1st!!!

It's the first of the month, so I get to show you some of the fun things I have been working on!

"Just Chilling Out" is based on this month's sketch by Lucy Chesna for My Sketch World. I am so proud to be on her DT! She just posted the DT call for the next term on the forum. Pop over and check it out!

**A quick note- The papers for this LO were a gift from my good scrappy friend, Kristi! They were perfect for this project! Thank you, Kristi!!!!


I was super excited to be asked by Becky Fleck, owner of PageMaps, to create a card as a sample for her December Card Sketches! She sent me the sketch, and here is the card I came up with! You can see the rest of the sketches and projects for the month HERE.

Be sure to check back for some of the FUN stuff that is going on at A Walk Down Memory Lane, too!! I am looking forward to sharing those projects with you!!


Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. congrats.... on the card publication and the layout is adorable... love the detailing and the colouring is super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your creations..congrats on your pagemap toot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!