Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I can't even begin to tell you....

....the amazing time I had in Houston this weekend.  It was so surreal and I can't believe that it finally came and is already gone.  Thankfully, we took tons of photos and videos.  The ladies that I had the honor of spending the weekend with might just be the most wonderful group of women I have even been around.  And, the talent that was all sitting in one room was intoxicating!  We screamed, laughed, cried, scrapped and did a whole lot of hugging.   The word "incredible" doesn't even begin to describe the weekend, or the women I got to spend it with.  Long Live MSW!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's so wonderful to hear that you had such a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was wonderful and amazing ...I cant wait till next year

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!