Friday, February 25, 2011

All I really need to know about Life, I learned Playing Soccer

It's time to share some Scrappin' Sports & More work!!  I created a fun mini album about my son playing soccer and while I was trying to decide how to do it, it occurred to me how many life lessons there are in soccer- or any sport, for that matter. So, I used several different SS&M soccer papers, some SS&M Soccer Rubons, some black chipboard for the pages and some book rings and it came together quickly!











Products Used:
#1349 The Sport is...Soccer Paper
#1248 Soccer Game Paper
#5530 Soccer Balls Cardstock Stickers
#5541 Soccer Cardstock Stickers
#1336 Sports Head On- Wrestling

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

~Nicole


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your Blog Nicole.. cute mini album. I must confess male layouts are a challenge for me lol. I also enjoyed your quick as a snap, yellow flowers as well. They look fantastic on the layout you made with them. I'll have to take a peek at the other flowers on the other blogs. As you may of seen on my blog, I LOVE making flowers too.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!