Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wholly Scrappin' in March!!

I had a great time designing with the fabulous products from Wholly Scrap! this month!  I got to play with GORGEOUS Little Yellow Bicycle papers and some fun Pebble Stickers that worked fabulously with Bo Bunny Double Dot Cardstock!

First of all, the LYB.  When I first saw the "Twig" line of paper, I wasn't bowled over.  Then, I saw some work that other designers did with it and I fell in love.  When I saw it at Wholly Scrap! and they gave it to me to work with I was super excited!!!  I did a layout with this same design a few weeks ago and it featured my daugther as a baby.  I thought it would be fun to re-do the layout with different photos and a more recent photo of her and see how different it looked.  I LOVE how it turned out.  The more "mature" papers fit the more "mature" photo perfectly!  And, I love how the matching epoxy stickers look in the center of the flowers!

Then, I was asked to work with these super cool Pebbles stickers.  I picked up some of the Bo Bunny Double Dot papers that I LOVE to go with them and it was a ton of fun!  I remembered these photos of my son that were taken one day in the car while he was sporting his cool new shades and taking himself pretty seriously (until the camera came out) and it was a perfect match!  He loves this layout!

  If you are in the area of North Hampton, NH, swing on over to Wholly Scrap! and check out all of the goodies!  And, if you're not in the area, you can get directions from their website!! ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love these, Nicole!!! I felt the same way about Twig. Kinda meh at first and then, when I saw it in use, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lovin' what I see done with the Twig Line too! Beautiful work, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your LOs are wonderful, Nik! Love these papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!