Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Princess

Best Creation has teamed up with Epiphany Crafts!  I got to play with the Epiphany Crafts Button Studio and it was SO much fun!  It's a great little tool that lets you create custom buttons for your projects!  I used the Button Studio along with the Best Creation Glitter cardstock to create the centers for the flowers on my layout. 

I had a great time making another pink, girly, sparkly layout for my little girl using the gorgeous and fun "Ballerina Princess" line from Best Creation.  And see that background paper?  That's the basic glitter cardstock!  LOVE that stuff!!!


And, see that butterfly?  That's made from a Nestibilities Shapeabilities Butterfly die!  (Thanks, Vicki!!)


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll be back in a day, or two to share what else I've been up to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!