Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

First of all, to MY mom (who I know is one of my biggest blog stalkers), thanks for all you do, have done and will do as my mom and as a fabulous grandmother to my kids.  You are the best!!

Best Creation has done a tribute to mothers and Mother's Day on their blog.  Check out the post and the beautiful tributes!  My page was made using the Best Creation Graduation Papers and their Glitter Cardstock (*swoon*).  It's about how I am constantly telling my kids to be careful and trying to protect them.

Here's a close-up of the flowers.  My fingers were pretty inky after these!  I just love my cat's eye inks for inking flowers!  And, see those leaves peeking out from underneath?  Those are cut out from one of the Graduation Papers.  Perfect!


Oh, and since I mentioned my mom, here's the card I made for her.  I made it quite a while ago, but didn't share it here because of that whole "mom-stalking-my-blog" thing.  She liked it (phew!) so now I can share!  I used Scrappin' Sports & More's "Calendars Made Easy- May" paper for it. 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!