Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Got 2 Dance!!

There is so much scrappy fun going on this month!  There is paper and glue and glitter flying everywhere in my scraproom.  No, really....it's a MESS!  But, it's a happy, scrappy mess!

This month I have the honor of being the Guest Designer at Scrapdango!  I received this month's Sugar Kit to work with and it's SO FUN!!!  One of my responsibilities (more like a perk!) was to represent with the Dango Girls as Scrapdango sponsors Sketch Inspiration.  I got to play with the sketch and was a part of the sketch reveal along with the rest of the Scrapdango team!

I used the brand spankin' new line from Best Creation called Rock Star and it couldn't have been a more perfect fit for these photos!


Scoot on over to Sketch Inspiration to see the sketch and to go into the drawing for a prize from Scrapdango.  And, don't forget to swing by Scrapdango to see the fabulous kits and get one for yourself!  You won't be sorry!!

1 comment:

  1. This came out fabulous. So bold! Love the pics of E!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!