Friday, June 17, 2011

Third Grade!

It's officially summer and Elizabeth is officially a fourth grader.  What an incredible year she's had!  She had a wonderful teacher who was so sweet to her and offered her the challenges she needed.  I'm so proud of her!  I created this LO using Scrappin' Sports & More's School is Cool line of papers and I love how it came out!  It's so bright and cheerful!  Elizabeth likes that I included some of the things from this year's curriculum in the journaling.  I also love finding a use for those wallet sized photos that are always left over from school photos!



Stay tuned to my blog and the Scrappin' Sports & More blog for a FUN event coming up on Monday, the 20th!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!