Sunday, October 9, 2011

Time to share!

It's time to share more projects!  YAY!  This month at A Walk Down Memory Lane, Jillibean Soup and Ranger are the featured manufacturers!  That means you can get 25% off all instock products from Jillibean Soup and Ranger for the entire month!

I got to play with the fabulous fall collection, Apple Cheddar Soup and I love the projects that came about!

First of all, "Apple Picking."  I feel like I'm out of snappy titles for layouts about picking apples each year, but this plain title seemed to do the trick.  This layout was inspired by one that was on the Jillibean Blog.

I used some Ranger Glossy Accents on the Apple Trees that I cut out to give a little "pop" to the apples!

This layout was created using a sketch from the Jillibean Soup Blog.  It's a little different for me, so it was a good challenge.


Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll be back soon to share the cards that I made with this gorgeous collection.  Have a happy day!

2 comments:

  1. great pages! I love teh crimping on the title and teh glossy accents on the apples, cute cute
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve love love these designs! You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!