Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's just SEW easy!

I'm not usually one who is big into altering things.  But, when I saw this line of Jillibean goodies, I thought it really called for this.  I used a Sucrets tin and altered it to create an emergency sewing kit for my desk at school. 

Here's the inside....
I used one of the die cut buttons and some foam tape to make a secure place to store a needle.
 Then, I added buttons, safety pins and some thread (on some bobbins that someone gave me that don't fit my machine),

 Here's the outside top view:

And the side....

I'm so pleased with how this project came out.  And, had another sore throat this week, so I have another Sucrets tin that will become something fun soon!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!