Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's Bo Bunny Month!

That's right!  It's Bo Bunny month at A Walk Down Memory Lane!  Shop for Bo Bunny goodies at AWDML in the month of November and recieve the fabulous 25% featured manufacturer discount!

I got to play with some fabulous goodies this month including the "Roughin' It" and "Midight Frost" lines!

This layout, featuring the "Roughin' It" line recalls our fun hike that we took this summer.  It was SUPER hot that day, but we had a blast being together and looking for fun stuff in the woods.  I started with a PageMaps sketch by Becky Fleck and then went from there!

In this layout, I started with another PageMaps sketch that inspired me and I really like how it turned out.  I've been hoarding the "Midnight Frost" line of paper since last winter.  I love it so much I couldn't bear to cut it.  But, after a few deep breaths, I made the cut and I'm glad I did.  And, since it's a pretty large line of paper, there's plenty left to play with!  ;)

This line of paper also lends itself to some easy, peasy cards.  There's fun journaling spots that are perfect for card sentiments!
Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to check back in a few days for some fun with AWDML's other November featured manufacturer- Maya Road!!!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!