Monday, November 7, 2011

PageMaps FUN!

I feel so fortunate that the Scrappin' Sports & More Design Team got to be a part of the awesomeness that is PageMaps!! I LOVE the sketch that Becky gave me to work with and I look forward to using it over and over!! Be sure to check out all of the November PageMaps (including this one)! They are amazing to work with!

I decided to do the photo of my son wearing his Rally Cap at the Portland Sea-Dogs game. He was there with the team that he was the bat-boy for (all 7th graders) and had a blast just being "one of the guys." Unfortunately the team got absolutely creamed! But, he did is part to cheer them on by putting on his Rally Cap and getting the rest of the boys to do the same!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'll be back to share some more scrappy fun soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!