Sunday, January 1, 2012

Jaunary is Authentique month....

...at A Walk Down Memory Lane!!  We are featuring Authentiqe and Paper Smooches Stamps this month and that means YOU get to take advantage of a 25% discount all month on all instock products from these manufacturers!

I have been having a TON of fun with Authentique products and I LOVE the projects i've made.  I know that all of the scrappy websites feature all of their Christmas goodies before Christmas.  But, I for one, don't scrap Christmas layouts until after Christmas!  I like to scrap the photos while the magic and memories are still fresh in my mind.  The Wonder line was perfect for this layout and for preserving this fabulous memory.

This photo of my daughter opening her Kindle Fire from Santa makes me smile every time I see it!

Here's a close up of the ornaments.  I don't have a die or a cricut cartridge to make these, so I used clip art that I found online to create a template in several different sizes to trace and cut out on my patterned paper.  I added some stickles and some Best Creation glitter cardstock (best stuff EVER!) to finish my ornaments.  Then, I "hung" them with some embroidery thread from my stash.

Here's a close up of the title work.  I used some Lily Bee cardstock alphas (best alphas EVER) and added some Stickles to the black Thickers to "jazz" them up a bit.

I have more projects to share, but I'm going to make you come back to see those!  Tee-hee!  Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that picture SO much-so much joy! What a wonderful layout-you did Authentique proud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture!!! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply gorgeous! Love that picture too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!