Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Just Because...

Hey there, everyone!  Here's a layout I shared on the AWDML Blog last week!

Happy Scrappy Wednesday, everyone!!
I decided that I wanted to use some papers from my stash today-- something that I've had for a while. So, while looking through, I came across the Just Because collection from Little Yellow Bicycle. I LOVED this line when it first came out and I {might} have hoarded it because I didn't want to cut it. I know....I know....
So, today I'm using it and I'm super happy with the layout that I made. I used the title of the collection as inspiration for my title.


And, here's a close-up of the title where I colored the DIY Thickers with a Copic Marker to match the layout perfectly!


 
I hope you enjoyed my layout today and that you're inspired to run to your scrappy stash to create something beautiful... just because!

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!