Wednesday, November 27, 2013

SNOW CUTE Snowman Card

Here's a card that I shared on the AWDML blog last week!

Happy Scrappy Wednesday, everyone!!
Lately, I've been sharing a snowman theme with you and today I've got another SNOW CUTE Snowman Card to share with you!
I started with a blue background which I inked with Antique Linen Distress ink. Then, I cut the layers of snow and inked them, as well. I like how the Antique Linen ink adds some shading and dimension without adding too much color.
Then I created my little snowman. I cut the circles using my Nestibilities Circle dies and free hand cut the hat, scarf, carrot nose and arms with a sharp pair of scissors. I love the whimsy that is created by putting the larger "snowball" as the top of my snowman! Isn't he SNOW CUTE?!


The eyes and smile were created with my Copic Multiliner pens and the snowflakes were made with the Atyou Spica pens (also from Copic). I just LOVE these pens for adding detail and journaling to projects!
I hope you enjoyed my card today and that you're inspired to make of of our own!

All materials for this card are available at A Walk Down Memory Lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!