Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Productive Weekend....

It was a FABULOUS weekend with Lucy and Betty!  The only problem was that it went by way too fast!  It has been a busy scrappy week and I think I got some nice stuff done.  Here's a sneaky-peek!!

This was for the crop at ScrapbookDoodle.  It is a crop where you can only use scraps.  And, on this one I had to do a 6X12 page about ME using only scraps that Lisa sent me.  Thanks, Lisa!!

This was also for the crop at Doodle.  The challenge was to use hand stitching.  So, I did the large circle.  All I can say is, I need a sewing machine!!  LOL!

This was a sketch challenge for Magistical Memories.  I loved the sketch and of course, love the subject of the page!

And, this was also done for Doodle.  It was a challenge to use a sketch by Becky Higgins.  I love how it came out!  Mr. Cool at his best!!
I hope everyone out there is well.  Here it is the perfect snowy, scrappy Sunday.  Have a great day!!




3 comments:

  1. Those are great Nik!! I love the circle you handstitched!! Fabulous lo's as always!! Can't wait to see what else you created ;)

    Oh and I thought you were going to say the only thing sad about your weekend is that you wished I was there with you...even though I was on speaker phone! hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layouts chica and yes you need a sewing machine..lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!