Sunday, June 14, 2009

Finally...some scrapping!!!

With the school year winding down, my scrapping mojo has been a little slow, but I did finally get some challenges done for the "Doodle Dayz of Summer Crop" going on all summer at Scrapbook Doodle! Swing on by for some easy peasy challenges that will be posted every day from now until the end of the summer!!

I made this retirement card for my freind Pam who has been teaching at my school since the year before I was born! I was happy to be able to use a gorgeous photo taken by my dad! Congratulations, Pam!!

I also made this fun Layout of Colby for a challenge to do a layout about the water. I am loving Cosmo Cricket's "Snorkel" line!!
Thanks for looking!! I can't wait for school to be out so I can play with my scrappy toys more often!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that retirement card and the photo on it is just amazing. And your layout is so cool. Love that paper, it's perfect with the picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!