Saturday, June 27, 2009

I am offering a RAK....

to anyone who joins the forum at A Walk Down Memory Lane and makes at least 25 posts. There are going to be some fabulous contests and prizes going on in July and it would be a shame for my friends to miss it.
All you have to do is:
1. Register in the
AWDML forum. <--- Just Click here.
2. Introduce yourself and tell 'em I sent you.
3. Sign in in the thread that says "Nik's Friends Sign In here" (that's where I will keep track of you)-- It's in the "Open Discussions Forum"
4. Post away!! Make at least 25 posts by Midnight EST on July 15th.

I will check the sign in thread on July 16th and any of you that have made at least 25 posts will be entered into a drawing for a RAK! Good luck and HAPPY CHATTING!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea, Nik! I love your enery and am so excited to be working with you on the DT!!! I think it's definitely going to be a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined already NIk..just waiting for confirmation so I can start posting..thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa is camping this weekend, but should be able to confirm all of the registrations as soon as she gets home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole.......congrats on the new design team! :)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!