Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's time to share!!

I get so wrapped up in my days that I sometimes forget to post what I've been working on!  Here are the last two layouts I've done for Scrappin' Sports & More!

The new School Is Cool line is SO much fun!!  The bright colors and great designs make it so fun to scrap my kids' school pictures!!  Here is my son's first grade portrait (isn't he cute?!).  I used the "b" side of the first grade paper to create little headings for my journaling.  I thought the black cardstock/white pen combo was a fun way to make the journaling look like it was on a chalkboard!

And, here's a fun layout about my son playing "Mickey Golf."  He informed me one day that "Girls play Minnie Golf!  Boys play Mickey Golf!"  I used some SS&M golf ball cardstock stickers to create the title.
Thanks for stopping by today!  Hopefully I'll be back soon to share some more scrappy goodness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!