Saturday, May 14, 2011

YouNique

My sweet little girl is very unique.  One of her most noticble qualities is her beautiful red hair.  More and more, her friends are noticing that her hair is "different," not just the people who are forever stopping us in the grocery store to tell us how beautiful her hair is.  So far, the words from her friends have been positive, but I know that may not last.  So, I wanted to use this layout to show her that it's OK to be different-- to stand out in the crowd. 

I'm not much of a journaler, so I like for my layouts to have strong titles.  So, I used a play on words for the title and for my journaling simply wrote "In a garden full of butterflies, you are the most colorful."  Simply stated, but it gets the point across.


Of course, I want to point out the FABULOUS Best Creation papers that I used for this layout, as well. It's a combination of the Jubilee papers and the Basic Glitter Cardstock.  They work so beautifully together!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. This is really a beautiful layout, Nicole! (With a beuatiful girl on the photo!) Love the simplicity and how there's one different butterfly - a unique one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!