Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wild About Tigger!

I am having so much fun playing with the new paper lines from Scrappin' Sports & More! I think it's really fun to come up with ideas to use the papers other than the way they were intended. And, today's project is no exception!

First, I used the zebra print on the Cheer paper from the Girls Rule Collection. Then, I got comfy with American Idol and a marker and went to town. (Yep! I'm a lefty...)

Before I knew it, I no longer had zebra paper-- I had TIGER paper.... make that TIGGER paper!


Seriously! Is that fun, or what?!!? Here's a close up of the paper. I cut the word "WILD" out of the paper with my cricut to make my title.


I have so many fun ideas swirling around in my head of what to do with all of this fun paper! I can't wait to show you more!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you were inspired!

Scrappin' Sports Products Used:
#1387: Girls Rule- Cheer

4 comments:

  1. what a great idea, i love how you altered the zebra into tigger print :)
    the layout came out great-looks like you all had a great time.

    tfs! sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! I love how you switched up the paper, you made some beautiful orange stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, you are a genius! Wonderful black matting too. GENIUS, girl, GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GET OUT! This is AMAZING! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this idea:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!