Tuesday, October 15, 2013

So Thankful for the October Kit!

I know I say this about every BOAF kit, but seriously.... I LOVE this kit! It's so beautiful....even more beautiful in person and it's more beautiful every time I play with it! The papers work so beautifully for so many projects-- not just fall ones!

Today I want to share a layout that I made about our trip to Plimoth Plantation this summer. If you've never been there, it's a living history museum where you get to tour a working Pilgrim settlement where there are people who are completely in character as though you just stepped back into the 17th Century! We had so much fun chatting with everyone and seeing everything!
 
 

Here's a close-up of the journaling:


And here, you can see all of the photos I used! Since I am usually a "one photo" scrapper, it was a challenge for me to use so many photos, but I really like how this "film strip" idea worked!


I also have a card to share today. This kit is perfect for making gorgeous Thank-you cards!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to dig into your October kit! And, if you don't have one, there's ONE left in the store! Don't miss it!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!