Thursday, July 5, 2012

Beware: Doodle Guard Dog on Duty!

Happy July, everyone!  It's been a beautiful week here and there's no end in sight!  We've been enjoying every minute of the holiday week and can't wait for more!

I wanted to share one of my latest layouts with you-- It was on the AWDML Blog last week.  Our sweet Duffy loves to sit on the deck and keep an eye on the neighborhood.  The most he would do is tackle and lick anyone, but he seems to think his job is pretty important!


Here's a close up of the title work and the "on duty" sign that I made.  I used fabric thickers, and natural chipboard thickers that I inked to match the Bella Blvd "Tail Waggers & Cat Nappers" collection that I used.

3 comments:

  1. Good day to you my friend. I needed to give you a quick note to express my thanks. I've been studying your blog for a month or so and have picked up quite a lot of good info as well as enjoyed the way in which you've setup your blog. I am attempting to setup my own blog but I feel it is too general. I want to focus more on specific topics. Being all things to all folks isn't all that it’s cracked up to be. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! Im sure if you crossed over you might get licked to death, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great things going on here. That twine leads your eye through the title perfectly. I love the little fringe scissor grass and the little hexagons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment!